The Branch Manager is responsible for the management, operation, and performance of the company Units. They oversee customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans, and their collection.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Purpose of the position
The Branch Manager is responsible for the management, operation, and performance of the company Units. They oversee customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans, and their collection. They directly deliver profitability by meeting sales and collections targets and are held responsible for Branch performance.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Profitability - Achieve monthly disbursements and collections targets for the unit. Including all other set KPIs.
- Loan verification – Spoof calling, Reference check, and ID check
- Due diligence before loan approvals
- Leadership & Problem Solving - Support teams in the branch in all unit functions, logistics, and performance issues with a view to attaining targets set and creating an efficient work environment for the sector.
- Fraud Prevention - Ensure all fraud-related matters noted in respective units are noted and flagged up within a reasonable time.
- Ensure Branch adherence to SOPs and policies
- Service Delivery - Deliver first-rate customer service and ensure teams in the branch follow the customer complaints procedure.
- Relationships Building - Build excellent relationships with customers, customer partners and opinion leaders in the branch
- Reporting - Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends, and market opportunities in the sector.
- Administrative Duties - Ensure office is clean, filing, procurement, and inventory management. ∙
- Customer Protection & Counter Indebtedness: Ensure all units promote responsible
- lending by observing affordability SOPs, customer follow-up, and SMART customer care standards.
- High communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must have served in a team leader position for more than 2 years
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills
- A diploma/bachelors qualification in a business-related course
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and Swahili will have an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the country
- Integrity and ability to work in a team
- High motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
- Team Player
- Detail orientation
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Problem-solving / solution-driven / negotiation
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and well-spoken
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.