To coordinate the activities of the restaurant staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:1 year
Overview of duties
• To coordinate the activities of the restaurant staff.
• Ensure quality product and excellent service to the customers.
• To create and maintain a unique guest experience whilst executing brand standards. • To build brand awareness within the local community,
• Interacts with the customers promoting the branch facilities and service.
• Resolves problems to meet and exceed customer expectations and make examples and study cases to teach/train staff.
• Evaluates the daily operations, anticipate, and prevent future challenges and problems.
• Drive to improve the service to make it more efficient and effective.
• Reduce time of response and handling a guest problem/request.
• Building guest relationships and creating customer loyalty
• It is expected that from time to time there will be a need to work in other areas within the business.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Management Team from time to time. Such duties will be reasonable in relation to the employee’s skills, abilities, status etc.
• To be creative and motivate the staff
• To respond to the operations of the branch guaranteeing quality of service and raise the levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the equipment of the branch is fit to provide the standards of service and staff are trained to operate it.
• Ensure there are support procedures between outlets in the department. • To plan cross training sessions.
• To promote teamwork in the branch and outside of it.
• To interview, train, supervise and discipline the restaurant staff to achieve efficiency in operation of the department.
• Delegate responsibilities to the supervisors.
• Ensure the new team members are well inducted.
• Ensures high standard of restaurant services to customers.
• Guarantees quality of service and the fulfilment of the brand's quality promise. Management and administration
• Manages the expenses for the branch as well as float
• Save on energy costs
• Organizes the branch for optimum efficiency, ensuring headcount matches the workload
• Maintains and analyses dashboard charts and implements action plans as necessary
• Ensures adherence to standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
• Ensures application of the brands safety regulations
• Ensure waste is properly disposed without comprising the environment.
1. Operations manager
• Diploma/certificate in hospitality studies
• And/or Significant experience in a similar role
• Computer literate
• National language and business language - English
• Motivational skills,
• Attention to detail and organized
• Guest oriented and service minded
• Responsive and dynamic
• Passion for the industry
• Very presentable – must look the part
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have presence
• Prior experience in managing restaurants or fast-food outlets
• Great attitude, personality, and character
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.