To implement the branch distribution & optimization strategy in line with Business growth & development, risk management, customer experience, Digital transformation, staff engagement & financial performance objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop strategies to grow the branch‘s Liability base and asset portfolios in line with the Bank’s strategy
2. Monitor the achievement of customer service rating in accordance with the bank set standards
3. Monitor and implement compliance of credit risk framework to keep portfolio asset quality within acceptable levels
4. Implement branch internal controls and procedures in line with the bank policy
5. Plan and coordinate the budgeting processes of the branch, monitor monthly performance of the budget, and initiate corrective action in case of any variances
6. Review, coordinate, monitor and authorize all the processes of opening, reactivation, adjustment, transfer, and closure of all accounts in line with bank policies/procedures, KYC guidelines, CRB and money laundering guidelines.
7. Conduct field visits and carry out the verification of loans to improve branch portfolio quality
8. Produce branch performance reports and present them to all stake holders for review in accordance to set standards.
9. Plan, review and monitor staff development and performance initiatives for branch staff in line with existing Human
• Develop strategies to grow the branch‘s Liability base and
Asset portfolios in line with the Bank’s strategy
• Cost management to optimize profitability at the branches
Education & Training
• An Honors degree in business or related field from a recognized University.
• Post-graduate qualifications / Professional Course in relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in business growth and Branch operations, as well as progressive experience in credit
• Sound Understanding of laws and regulations relating to lending in Financial Institutions.
• High level of analytics and Business Intelligence to conduct an analysis on the market trends
• Leadership skill, one should have managed a team before Business Behaviors
• Computer Literacy
• Credit analysis
• Marketing and Sales
• Relationship management
• Must have Collaboration Skills to build relationships and manage conflicts.
How to Apply:
Submit their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees not later than Wednesday 16th November 2022 by 5:00pm to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.