Agency & Distribution
Regional ADM 2
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Regional ADM 2, the Branch Manager will be responsible for all branch operations including driving branch business development, activations, management of agents and leaders, planning and organizing meetings, developing, and implementing strategies.
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with excellent customer service and people skills. In addition, she/he will be highly confidential, the go to person with an analytical mind-set, proactive and self-driven, with ability to meet deadlines on short notice.
• Drive Business Development
• Drive Branch activations
• Agents and Leadership management
• Plan branch meetings
• Training needs Analysis surveys
• Ensure exceptional customer experience at the branch
• Develop and implement branch strategies
• Prepare reports
• Perform any other duties as may be required by management.
Core Competences Required:
• Degree in Marketing, Public relations or any relevant discipline
• MBA (Marketing or Communications) may be an added advantage.
• Experienced marketing manager, preferably with consumer-facing industry experience
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
• Experience in liaising with creative / advertising agencies
• Experience in managing media relations
• Strong communications capabilities
• People management skills
• Result oriented
• Customer-oriented – detailed understanding of buyer behavior which delivers marketing solutions
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section