Ensure that all Boiler Units are checked on daily basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Boiler Units are checked on daily basis.
- Ensure that all Boiler Units are in good working condition.
- Ensuring proper record keeping i.e. Service / Maintenance Records
- Achieving all set Boiler Repairs & Maintenance Targets.
- Effective communication with the entire team
- Ensuring that production is not affected by your operations.
- Ensuring your availability as Boiler repairs, Operations & maintenance necessitates.
- Ensuring proper cleaning of the entire work station
- Ensuring proper accountability of issued machine tools or spares at the end of work shift.
- Ensuring proper time utilization.
- Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
All Production Engineers, Production Managers, Maintenance Manager, Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical), Plant Manager(s), Human Resource Officers, Safety Officers, Electrical Engineers.
Observe Safety Rules at all times.
Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.