Africa’s most user-centric and transparent career ecosystem
We connect the right candidates with the right opportunities Job Mission
Your mission is to support, develop and maintain BI assets to improve insight delivery and decision making.
BI Manager (Vertical)
● Provide analysis and insights as required to the project stakeholders
● Work with the BI Manager to develop, grow and maintain BI assets (Git Repositories, Python codebase, Databases/Schema, Servers, etc.).
● Assist in knowledge sharing to ensure all business intelligence stakeholders are provided with adequate documentation and training to enable efficient and compelling use of relevant data sources and reports.
● Provide support relating to data extraction and reporting.
● Assist in CRM functionality as far as it pertains to data gathering, and reporting, and CRM process optimization as required and that best practices are adhered to.
● Create ZOHO analytics and powerBI dashboards and reports
● Maintain all dashboards and reports
● Lead the ROAM onboarding training (CRM, Reports & Dashboards) and set the tests.
● Lead CRM implementation and maintenance for partnerships with collaboration with the BI Manager.
● Support with BI data literacy sessions with all departments across all ROAM jobs countries.
● Customization and maintenance of the business processes on Zoho CRM to help the business be innovative.
● Identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization across Jobs.
● Prepare monthly, weekly project reports
● Perform ad hoc CRM navigation training and perform surveys to track the areas with training gaps.
● Maintain/provide technical support in terms of code for the development of dashboards, KPIs, reports, and other analytical artifacts that expose key business insights into customers, products, marketing, and operations.
● Work closely with the Vertical Manager to ensure data models and code definitions are aligned across ROAM and with business definitions.
● Play a key role in data cleansing and mining as well as highlighting anomalies.
● You are passionate about data and the impact it drives in the real world
● You have proven experience with data analytics and insight generation.
● You are familiar with data extraction, cleansing, and transformation processes.
● You are comfortable with mid-level SQL code.
● You have experience deriving important data metrics and KPI’s to indicate business health, performance, etc
● You have worked with BI tools e.g PowerBi, Tableau, or Zoho Analytics
● You have experience in Machine learning & Predictive analytics
● You have experience in report writing/ data analysis/statistical interpretation
● You have experience with PL/SQL and stored procedures
● You have experience with Deluge/ Java
● BI Manager (Vertical)
● Business leads / Brand CEOs
● Sales and Operation Teams in markets
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section