Reporting to the Country Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the overall growth of the designated Region, including sales & marketing, debt management, market share, product growth & brand visibility, warranty management, and ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets
- Develop sales opportunities by prospecting, soliciting, and identifying potential accounts
- Building rapport with customers while providing products information and explanations
- Preparing and presenting quotations
Key Objectives: -
Sales & Marketing
- Ensure that you are well conversant and knowledgeable with all our product range, sizing, pricing, availability, etc.
- Meet and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Proactively identify and secure new business, developing new dealers within the designated region, ensuring retention of the same.
- Direct marketing of our products to dealers, ensuring that dealer premises within your designed region are well branded, our product well displayed and taking the front line in their shops.
- Tracking of lost business within the designated region (customers) and starting afresh, within timely service recovery.
- Educating dealers within your region on our product application, Dos & Don’ts, claim diagnosis and processing, etc.
- Follow-up of dealer battery claims, ensuring reports for dealers within your region are issued out on time and the dealer is advised in a professional manner of the status of their claim batteries.
- Constantly seek to improve the level of retail customer service and effectiveness at our dealers’ shops and outlets through training and workshops.
- Ensure dealers within the designated regions have relevant battery tools – chargers, testers, hydrometers, etc., advising them on proper usage and application.
- Updating customers within the designated region on new products, pricing, special offers, and services available, through weekly visits, phone calls, and/or emails.
- Ensure compliance of all Customer Service Standards
- Attend to all customers’ requirements and/or complaints effectively, giving feedback with minimal delays.
- Know your customers by name and be conversant with their special days e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, religious holidays, etc.
- Ensure a good client/company relationship is maintained for all your dealers through regular visits.
- Responsible for all field activities within the region, including but not limited to battery clinics and mechanics events, both in planning and participation.
- Operate very strictly within the company’s credit policies for which you are expected to be completely familiar.
- Present Monthly sales reports to your HOD and update the Management on market trends and competitors’ activities, ensuring we are ahead of the competition.
- Maintain high standards of self and work discipline, co-ordinate your activities well with both your superiors and workmates, while observing good international relationships.
- Support your team leader in the achievement of both strategic and corporate goals.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by Management.
- Report unwarranted behaviors which may cause damage/losses to the company.
- University graduate, preferably in B. Com/business administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- 2 years experience in sales
- Proven track record in sales & marketing.
- Experience in an Automotive energy solution sales environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications is a MUST.
- Able to deliver beyond set targets
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results-oriented individual
- Easily adaptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section