Business Function: Partnership Distribution
Senior Partnership Distribution Executive
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Senior Partnership Distribution Executive of PAUL, the Bancassurance Data Entrant will, under guidance, maintain accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of data entry in EPOS, timely submission of reports, make lapse and renewal calls as well as calls to clients whose direct debits have failed.
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with excellent people and communication skills. In addition, she/he will be highly confidential, the go to person with an analytical mind-set, proactive and self-driven, with ability to meet deadlines on short notice.
Data entry in Epos (Electronic point of sale) & Missing information
• Ensure that a minimum of 70 proposal forms a day (during peak season i.e. month end) and 30 proposal forms a day (during non-peak season) are accurately and timely captured into ePOS
• Daily calls to FSCs, Bank Staff or Customers (as the case may be) for proposal forms that come in with missing information
• Call backs to historical missing information book
• Training FSCs how to enter the correct information into the Epos
• Ensure the errors in the system are well captured and reported for correction and fixing. • Data entry into any other systems or Excel files that may be required on an ad-hoc basis
• Daily Epos submissions report
• Daily report of policies entered in ePOS. This will be sent to the Bancassurance Analyst and Underwriters all Bank partners and any pertinent internal stakeholders
• Ensure a clean record of all historical Banca customers by reviewing the existing data • Support Bancassurance underwriting team with policy dispatch
• Ensure all FSC files are updated and well kept
• Ensure all Banca proposal forms are captured and tracked
• Accurate Banca customer records in Master File and Premium register
• Perform any other duties as may be required by supervisor
Core Competences Required:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer and MS Office skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and activities
• Ability to successfully work in a high activity, fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively network with colleagues in the industry
• University degree in Statistics, Accounting, or equivalent from a recognized University