Business Function: Partnership Distribution
Reports to: Senior Partnership Distribution Executive
Our Client comprises a portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life insurance. One of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with over 20 million life customers, +24,000 employees, and £56billion of assets under management as of 30th June 2019, They have been providing financial security to customers since 1848 and it’s one of the oldest insurers in the world, with 171 continuous years of providing financial services.
The Client provides protection and savings opportunities to customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which it operates, jobs and opportunities to its employees, and financial benefits for its investors. By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, they help to maintain the cycle of growth. The company’s strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for its customers and shareholders.
The company continues to develop its businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of its other regional models, particularly in Asia. Currently, the company has a footprint in eight countries: Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivoire, and Togo.
Reporting to the Senior Partnership Distribution Executive of, the Bancassurance Service Officer will, under guidance, maintain accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of data entry in EPOS, timely submission of reports, make lapse and renewal call as well as calls to clients whose direct debits have failed.
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with excellent people and communication skills. In addition, she/he will be highly confidential, the go-to person with an analytical mindset, proactive and self-driven, with the ability to meet deadlines on short notice.
Debtors List Management
• Work with PCT or Finance to acquire debtors lists
• Make calls (as per the set daily calls target) to clients whose policies have lapsed and advise them on how they can be reinstated
• Work with Customer Care to send out an SMS to clients prior to when their renewal premiums due to remind them to fund their accounts
• Capture of Banca DDs and submission of Banca DDs to PCT
• Work with Bank partners and PCT to acquire failed DDs weekly
• Make daily calls to clients whose direct debits are unsuccessful
• Maintain a record of all Banca DDs in soft, hard copy and Excel
Receipting & Commissions
• Ensure all new Banca customers are receipted within 3 working days
• Ensure renewal customers are receipted on time and whenever they pay
• Ensure statements are emailed to Banca customers every month
• A weekly receipting report
• Weekly receipting recons with PCT
• Monthly commission recons with Banks
• Ensure credit life refunds are calculated, processed, and posted to SAGE same day
• Callbacks to Individual Life customers who request refunds to salvage the policy or identify the cause of the refund
• Ensure Individual Life refunds are processed within 5 working days
• Submit a weekly refunds report with the reason for the refund and the name of the salesperson
Help in the coordination of the Banca Activities/Functions
• Ensuring that all step up for the weekly Banca meetings/training is done as planned
• Sending reminders to all those in charge of the meetings ahead of time.
• Work with Marketing to acquire FSC business cards, IDs, t-shirts, and other logistics on time
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the supervisor
Core Competences Required:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer and MS Office skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and activities
• Ability to successfully work in a high activity, fast-paced environment
• Ability to proactively network with colleagues in the industry
• University degree in Statistics, Accounting, or equivalent from a recognized University