To support our expanding Audit Services Division, we invite applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the positions of Audit Supervisor and Audit Senior.
The Audit Supervisor (minimum of 5 years of relevant experience) will report directly to the Partner/Audit Manager and will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients to provide statutory audit services in line with International Standards on Auditing
- Liaise with clients on audit matters, ensuring delivery of a high-quality engagement.
- Proactively manage client issues and expectations thereby exceeding expectations
- Provide on the job training and supervision of the audit team.
- Must be CPA(U) or ACCA Qualified
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Several years relevant work experience (as specified above)
- Excellent interpersonal, report writing and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime contact telephone number to the following address by
Wednesday 27th August 2020 5.00 pm