Our client provides audit, assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients in the sectors of financial services,
manufacturing, and trading, agriculture, public sector, hospitality among others. The company in Eastern Africa is a member of the organization, the 6th largest
global network of accounting firms that serves clients in 120 countries supported by more than 48,000 professionals. We are currently
recruiting self-driven individuals to join our highly motivated team that is united by our vision “for the organization, through its members, to be considered
the adviser of choice to middle market leaders globally”.
We achieve this vision by adhering to our core values of Respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence, stewardship, and knowledge. our client
provides an environment where our team members are able to thrive to the best of their abilities. By joining our tax team, you will obtain
tailored training to enhance your technical competence and be part of a team where respect for each other, collaboration across culturally
diverse teams, investment in personal growth, and read-learn-share are the DNA of the organization.
To support our expanding Audit Services Division, we invite applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the position of Audit Senior. The Audit Senior will report directly to the Audit Supervisor will be responsible for:
▪ Leading engagement teams to ensure that the work performed meets quality assurance standards and is executed in line with the organization's audit methodology.
▪ Effectively documenting work to performance standards
▪ Supervising the team, reviewing working papers on a daily basis, providing coaching ensuring audit conclusions are well documented and assembling the file for review.
▪ Proactively manage client issues and expectations thereby exceeding expectations
▪ Provide on-the-job training and supervision of the audit team.
▪ Must be CPA(U) or ACCA Qualified
▪ A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
▪ 3-4 years relevant work experience
▪ Excellent interpersonal, report writing, and communication skills.
▪ Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA
▪ Effective time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime contact telephone number through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by Friday, December 31, 2021, 5.00pm