You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Combine your ability to communicate and build relationships with technical excellence and advanced technologies to ask better questions and get better answers. Our audit services offer exciting opportunities for learning and progression.
As an Audit Manager in EY's Assurance Service Line, you will join a team of experts working for a diverse portfolio of clients. In the present day, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data more than ever before — our clients look to us for assurance services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities, and gain valuable experience from which you will draw for a lifetime.
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional assurance services for our clients. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all key aspects of assurance engagements assigned to you. You will also be assigned other responsibilities including business development, training and coaching others, recruitment, among others. As a senior Manager, you will manage and supervise teams. At EY, we focus on development and education, so you will continuously
educate and develop yourself.
What We Are Looking For
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree of at least 2nd upper class
- CPA/ACA/CA/ACCA or the equivalent international qualification (preferably first time passes)
- 4 to 6 years of audit experience with 2 to 3 years at manager level
- Significant experience leading, planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and IFRS experience
- Excellent grasp of risk and quality and risk management procedures
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What You Can Expect
- Pre-selected candidates will be invited to perform a skills assessment
- Upon passing the assessments, you may be invited to attend an interview (HR and business)
- If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and start your career
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.