4G Capital is a Fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
4G Capital Assistant Unit Managers are responsible for the management, operation, and performance of 4G Capital Units. They oversee customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans, and their collection. They directly deliver profitability by meeting sales and collections targets and are held responsible for branch performance.
The Assistant Unit Manager reports to the Area Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profitability - Achieve monthly disbursements and collections targets for the unit.Including all other sets KPIs.
- Loan verification – Spoof calling, Reference check, and ID check
- Due diligence before loan approvals
- Leadership & Problem Solving - Support teams in the branch in all unit functions, logistics, and performance issues with a view to attaining targets set and creating an efficient work environment for the sector.
- Fraud Prevention - Ensure all fraud-related matters noted in respective units are noted and flagged up within the reasonable time
- Ensure Branch adherence to SOPs and policies
- Service Delivery - Deliver first-rate customer service and ensure teams in the branch follow the customer complaints procedure.
- Relationships Building - Build excellent relationships with customers, customer-partners, and opinion leaders in the branch
- Reporting - Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends, and market opportunities in the sector.
- Administrative Duties - Ensure office is clean, filing, procurement, and inventory management.
- Financial Inclusion Reach: Promote the extension and deepening of financial inclusion outreach through new customer acquisition as well as customer retention. ∙ Customer Protection & Counter Indebtedness: Ensure all units promote responsible lending by observing affordability SOPs, customer follow up and SMART customer care standards.
- Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of the Assistant Unit Manager’s job description
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills
- Must have served in a team leader position for more than 1 year
- Must have a diploma or degree
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the country
- 1-2 years working experience
- Monthly Salary – UGX. 1,200,000 plus performance-based bonuses.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on 'Apply Now ' section