Assistant Specialist, Paid Search and SEO
Abercrombie & Fitch
Marketing & Communications
The Assistant Specialist, Paid Search & SEO is responsible for ensuring all marketing campaigns and ecommerce initiatives are supported globally with paid media across paid search and SEO channels with an omni-channel approach.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The Assistant Specialist, Paid Search & SEO is responsible for ensuring all marketing campaigns and ecommerce initiatives are supported globally with paid media across paid search and SEO channels with an omni-channel approach. This person manages projects and collaborates closely with internal Brand Strategy, Customer Marketing, Creative Design, and other cross-functional partners like IT & Front-End Development, Product Management, Site Merchandising and Content as well as our external advertising agency, search engine partners (ie. Google) to drive brand-right consumer experiences that achieve campaign-specific KPIs. This position will focus primarily on how paid search integrates into a full-funnel media strategy and SEO to maximize organic discoverability in search engines and drive organic traffic while harmoniously creating efficiencies in SEM. The ideal candidate is an innovative thinker, collaborative, highly organized and extremely detail oriented with a performance media background focused on driving media efficiencies and effectiveness.
What Will You Be Doing?
Paid Search & SEO Strategy 50%
- Responsible for driving annual growth focused on traffic, revenue & ROI within paid search, product listing ads (PLAs) & SEO channels
- Have an understanding of PPC campaigns, including account setup, implementation of strategies in tools, campaign structure, budget management, daily bidding & making recommendations for full-price product campaigns & promotional support
- Plan & manage strategies for PLAs, including Product Feed Optimization, promotion management, Local Inventory Ads, and campaign management
- Creatively concept campaign frameworks in partnership with advertising agency for a full-funnel media approach to acquire new customers
- Responsible for keyword analysis, building seasonal keyword lists, analyzing search volume, & making recommendations for product names as well as to inform seasonal campaign planning in partnership with the Brand Strategy team
- Write/edit paid search copy, ensuring brand voice guidelines are upheld
- Communicate SEO best-practices and strategies cross-functional partners & marketing, product management & IT leadership, evangelizing SEO in order to enhance performance
- In partnership with advertising agency, continuously perform site audits, & recommend scalable on-page optimizations based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with the site marketing, site merchandising and product management teams to ensure current technical principals and site functionality systems are taken into consideration
- Research, develop and help drive large-scale solutions to broaden organic performance and discoverability
- Own weekly monitoring of SEO performance & provide monthly/seasonal project roadmap in partnership with advertising agency
- Proactively identify new capabilities & market trends, & facilitate the evaluation of vendor proposals with key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively to digital accelerator (media analytics) to ideate media pilots to drive omni-channel efficiencies and effectiveness based on seasonality and media innovation
Project Management 30%
- Lead day-to-day execution and management of paid search, PLAs & SEO channels
- Work collaboratively with internal design partners to manage campaign asset coordination & organization to ensure all design & copy due dates are met
- Partner with copywriters for requests on campaign assets, as well as submission & tracking of foreign language translations for international markets
- Maintain the paid search shot list and wireframe process to ensure seasonal campaign needs are met for Showcase Ads & Discovery Ads
- Act as liaison with promotions team to communicate & maintain promotional calendar for internal & external counterparts
- Ability to quickly pivot direction based on in-market campaign and product performance without missing a beat
- Ensure 100% accuracy of creative campaign trafficking & flighting with overall business standards & creative direction
Reporting & Analysis 20%
- Ability to analyze weekly & seasonal paid search and PLA campaigns & recommend placement &/or creative optimizations focused on efficiencies and effectiveness
- Deliver monthly & seasonal SEO reports to marketing leadership in partnership with advertising agency
- Hindsight weekly & seasonal campaign performance and provide insights to the broader marketing team on areas of opportunity
- Partner with Analytics team &/or advertising agency to perform ad hoc seasonal & project hindsight for distribution to leadership
What Do You Need To Bring?
- 1-3 years marketing experience with a specific emphasis in paid search & SEO planning & execution, &/or complementary agency roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related experience
- Digital marketing experience in a fast paced, multi-channel, retail environment a plus
- Familiar with paid search & SEO products along with working with IT/Dev partners
- Proficient in Google Ads, PLA and SEM bid management platforms, Excel, Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Proven track record of working across & within a matrixed structure creative, analytics & CRM
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong project management & inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid & demanding environment
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You’ll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who’ll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice (For Colorado, New York, California and Washington): The recruiting pay range for this position is $50,000 – $55,000. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your years of experience, your work location, comparison to other employees in similar or related roles, or market demands. The range may be modified in the future.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.