Purpose of the Role
Focused approach on the development of new client relationships in the assigned market, mainly in the areas of grain processing and consumer foods.. Ensuring the budgeted Orders Release and gross margin for plant & equipment, single machines and CS business.
Country Manager Uganda
Country Manager and Sales Support Teams worldwide - technically and commercially
Kampala, Entebbe or others
• Matching the assigned sales targets
• Building and maintaining customer relationships, also in the after sales market
• Ensures the required transparency in his market territory (market potential, competitor activities, customer trends, etc.)
• Market development especially for processes outside of the classical flour milling (green coffee handling, pulses, rice processing and others)
• Develops, including in-house and external specialists, customised concepts and ensures an effective project and quotation preparation as well as conducts sales negotiations
• Ensures a complete information transfer to the engineering project manager (HOM)
• Implementation of strategic market initiatives, proactive selling of retrofits and further development of market segment related standard plant solutions.
• Identify and resolve client concerns, handling of customer complaints
• Ensures that client data in CRM (customer relationship management) is maintained.
• Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
In line with budget for Orders Released, Turnover, DB1 for plant & equipment and CS business
• Higher technical education with further training in marketing/sales
• University Engineering degree
• Alternative adequate job experience (industry experience) instead of academical degree
Skills and Knowledge
• 8-10 years of experience preferred in the grain processing, alternative in the consumer food industry
• Several years of sales experience for capital goods
• Advanced commercial knowledge
• Insightful, able to collaborate with other management team members in developing strategy and implementing business plans
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
• Has the ability to conduct sales conversations and contract negotiations.
• Fluent communication in English, other languages (e. g. Swahili) are from advantage
• Experience as technologist/process engineer and/or engineering project manager is an added advantage
• Clear customer focus
• Result orientation based on long term partnerships with our customers
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
• Sound judgment and decision making skills
• Strong skills in conflict resolution and facilitation
• Innovative Thinking
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on 'Apply Now ' section