Team and Team International is the Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) which is engaged in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WaSH) Sector. At the moment, Team and Team International is operational in Kenya, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Canada, serving the needy in local communities that suffered from lack of water and poor sanitation in disaster areas.
Team and Team Africa is a sister organization of Team and Team International, registered at NGO Bureau in Uganda, 2016 and worked in the different field in Uganda such as Nakasongola, Wobulenzi, Gulu, Jinja, Arua etc.
The purpose of the M&E Officer position is to coordinate the collection, compilation, consolidation and analysis of data to track programs/projects activities, monitor progress and support impact measurement.
This job includes responsibilities for establishing and ensuring better data management systems and coordinates the proper and timely evaluation of project objectives/impact. The officer is expected to supervise, coach, and mentor the surveyors if needed.
· Administrator / M&E Officer
· Team and Team Africa Arua Field Office
- Develop and execute M&E plans and activities
- Monitor all programme activities and progress towards achieving targets
- Organize panel monitoring and/or similar M&E events to ensure accountability to the target community, with relevant stakeholders including communities and ensure their dissemination to concerned parties
- Support preparation and review of overall programme reports
- Degree in Business administration, Project Management/Development or any sector or sub-sector related field
- Excellent computer skills are required (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Strong report writing skills required
- Previous experience of conducting WASH sector projects
- At least three years’ experience working in administration field preferred
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken command of English. Knowledge of Lugbara preferred.
Applications will be accepted up to July 20th, 2020 or until the position is filled, whichever is earlier. Please send your cover letter with a detailed CV/resume to email@example.com.