To handle all aspects related to accounts payables and payroll processing within the company’s control environment and adherence to the policies, procedures and guidelines of UNOC and its subsidiaries.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• To handle all aspects related to accounts payables and payroll processing within the company’s control environment and adherence to the policies, procedures and guidelines of UNOC and its subsidiaries.
• Verify Invoices against contract terms and other agreements.
• Process and record vendor/supplier invoices for payment on a timely basis and accurately.
• Process and post invoices and expenses claims and clearing cash advances.
• Process cash advances and reimbursements for staff.
• Monthly update of the General Ledger and Accrual schedules.
• Reconciliation of payable accounts with vendor supplier statements.
• Prepare periodical vendor aging reports.
• Attend to vendor/supplier queries or inquires to maintain good working relationships and resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Timely preparation and processing of payroll.
• Filing of PAYE, NSSF Returns and Provident Fund Contributions.
• Support annual statutory audits and resolve all possible queries related to Accounts Payables.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other related fields.
• 0-3 years of related work experience
• Experience in using accounting software/ERP’s
• Proficiency in Microsoft Skills
• Knowledge of financing, accounting and banking process
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to detail
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00
hours (5:00pm EAT).
• Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
• Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
• Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
• call telephone number +256 312 444 600.
UNOC is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
UGANDA NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.