As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department team, assisting accounting staff and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job Titles: Accounts Assistant
Organization: ERAM (U) LTD
Duty Station: Kampala, Mbarara Uganda.
Eram (U) Ltd is one of the world's leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation of providing high quality, reliable agricultural products and offering the best agricultural solutions through our dedicated team to our Clients.
Accounts Assistant - Up to UGX 1,080,000/Monthly
Job Summary: As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department team, assisting accounting staff and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances. You will also be required to provide high-quality accounting and administrative support and suggest ways for improving the overall accounting process of the company to Senior Accountants.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a part of the accounts team in the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash, etc.) in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files, records, and document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To Assign entries to proper ledger accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control, planning, and budget control
- Preparation of timely financial reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Commerce or business-related degree from a recognized higher institution of learning.
- Minimum Work Experience of at least 2 years in a similar busy role preferably private sector.
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in Talley.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws & regulations
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volumes of data
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.