Duty Station: Kampala, Mbarara
Title: Accounts Assistant
About ERAM (U) LTD:
Eram (U) Ltd is one of the world's leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation of providing high Quality, reliable agricultural products and offering the best agricultural solutions through our dedicated team to our Clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
1) Bachelors of Commerce from a recognized higher institution of learning.
2) Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
3) Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
4) Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
1) Ability to organize data and draft reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
2) Good Time Management and a fast learner
3) Excellent Telephone etiquette and good customer care skills
4) Dependability, Flexibility and Efficiency
5) Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines with minimum supervision
NB; Work experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar busy role preferably the private sector as well as experience in Talley will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Human Resource Manager
ERAM (U) LTD,
Plot 3 Hoima Road,
P. O. Box 11304,
Kampala – Uganda Or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th October 2020