Hunger Free World (HFW) an International NGO with its Headquarters in Japan envisioning a world that is free from hunger. Our mission is to empower the people and the communities to realize their right to food. We base our activities on the values of Inclusion, Solidarity, Integrity, and Innovation. The HFW Uganda Affiliate Office seeks to recruit for Finance/ Accounts Department in Uganda
Reports to: Finance and Accounts Manager
Location: Kampala Office-Naguru
- Petty Cash Management/ Cashiering.
- Filing of statutory returns and submission of staff NSSF.
- Stamping and proper filing of accounting documents and accountabilities.
- Entering accounting data in quick books software as may be required.
- Writing up of organization books of accounts as may be required.
- Other related duties as the need may arise
- Degree in Business Administration/ Commerce or related course from a recognized University.
- CPA/ACCA level II
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in an NGO setting
- Computer literate with hands-on experience with QUICK BOOKS Accounting software
- Knowledge of the Ugandan tax law
Application Instructions: Applicants should submit the following application materials through the Brightermonday portal by clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section: CV, cover letter, academic certificates, and 3 professional references not later than 14th April 2021.
HFW is an equal opportunities Organisation. Females are encouraged to apply