DLA Scientific group of companies is an Industrial and laboratory items distributor as well as resellers in East Africa and beyond. We additionally do calibration, service, and maintenance
Role and Responsibilities
Ensure among other things that:
- All accounting records and financial reports and appropriately prepared and shared with management for decision making.
- Statutory returns are prepared and returned within the required time limits
- Records for internal and external audits are appropriately kept and availed when required ∙ Internal requisitions are appropriately managed
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Ensuring that clients make payments within the agreed credit period.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
Qualifications & Experience
- Should have at least CPA-2 with at least 2 years experience in similar work
- They should be presentable, mature, and excellent communicators
- should be very fluent in written and spoken English
- Should be Ugandans or be residing in Uganda and be fluent in local language as well as have a go the local market
All applications will be received and reviewed through the Brightermonday portal. Click on the 'Apply Now ' section to apply. Those fulfilling the requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with a detailed CV and clearly indicate the position applied for. It is mandatory to indicate as well your current salary and expected salary. Certificates or any other documents that should not be attached should be brought by the applicant should they be shortlisted for the interview.
Those who do not follow instructions will be automatically disqualified