Our client in the industry of clearing and freight forwarding is looking for an innovative, proactive and result-oriented professional to fill the position of an accountant at their head office in Kyambogo, Nakawa industrial area.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Deadline: 30th Sep 2023
- Preparation of full periodic financial statements, business activity reports as well as forecasting
- Formulating strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the business
- Handling of all financial aspects of the business and general accounts.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining a proper asset register
- Feed management with tested financial data and information for proper decision-making.
- Periodically formulate, monitor, and assess existing and new controls.
- Preparing and maintaining a proper financial policy manual
- Proper filing and submission of Tax returns plus any other statutory obligations.
- Reconciliation of all company stock and cash at all stock and selling points.
- Managing receivables and payables
- Preparation for audit and maintaining an auditable business
- Supervision of other finance department staff
- Payroll management and administration
- Preparation for internal and external audits
- The successful candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in either Commerce, Business administration or Statistics.
- Completed at ACCA/CPA Level II
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the hospitality/ FMCG industry in the position of accounting or auditing.
- Skills in at least accounting packages, i.e. Tally and QuickBooks
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS applications
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.