Collate all accounting data ready for posting.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports to: Financial Controller
Location: Namanve Industrial Area,
- Collate all accounting data ready for posting.
- Daily posting of purchases, bills payable, petty cash payments, and banking.
- Follow standard accounting procedures and company guidelines at all times and in all cases.
- Review source documents for accuracy, completeness, correctness, and consistency.
- Do weekly reconciliations of all bank accounts provided.
- Make monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Reconcile creditors’ accounts and expense accounts and submit them to the finance manager.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Qualification & experience
- Degree in Degree in Accounts and a professional qualification like ACCA, CPA
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Should be presently working in a busy commercial organization.
- Knowledge of the use of SAP will be an added advantage.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.