Responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Key Responsibilities, Tasks, and Activities
- Do all the necessary bookkeeping accurately that include but aren’t limited to;
- Cash flow projections
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Sales report system
- Invoices/Debtors (by age process)
- Creditors (by age process)
- Creation of financial summary
- Receipt system of money out and in.
- Dashboard management
- Tracking office and Operational expenses
- Operate an efficient accounting system that accurately portrays the financial position of the company
- Prepare monthly budgets & compare planned vs actual
- Generate Efrise Invoices from the URA portal
- Generate invoices from the local accounting system when needed
- Generate Quotations from the local accounting system when needed
- Timely monthly VAT filing, Payee, NSSF, Annual return + director return filings
- Preparing a statement of accounts for each client every beginning of the month
- Set up weekly Internal financial meetings & be adequately prepared to ensure fruitful and actionable discussions are conducted
- Follow up on payments via calls, emails, or physical visits (when required and based on the set debtors limit)
- URA visits should they be needed
- Effectively track payment receivables
- Pick up payments where need be & issue relevant receipts
Qualifications & Experience & Skills
- BSc Degree in Accounting
- At least 1 year of experience in an accounting role
- Ability to use Quick books / Tally accounting system
- Conversant with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Self-motivated and Deadline-Oriented with good organizational skills.
- Responds well to criticism and recommendations
- Displays the ability to communicate effectively
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Driving Licence.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae, Academic Transcripts, and any other relevant documents through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.