To prepare and maintain accurate and timely financial reports to assist management do timely planning and decision making.
- Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 3years of working experience in a related field, accounting systems Tally, Quickbooks, knowledge,
- A good understanding of MS office A must & good projections/planning skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Attentive to details
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to be a pro-active and positive team member
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Honest and of impeccable integrity.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of daily revenue and cost reports.
- Timely and accurate preparation of the unit’s monthly accounts to enable management access and monitor the Hotel’s performance.
- Accurate bank accounts of the unit.
- Timely preparation of the unit’s budget.
- Efficient management of the finance department’s human resources.
- Tasks Personally Carried Out
DailyDaily Financial Reports:
- Ensuring the daily revenue and cost reports are accurately and promptly prepared.
- Ensuring the daily food and beverage cost reports are accurately and promptly prepared.
Monthly Financial Reports:
- Ensuring that all monthly journal vouchers and postings are done on time and that they are accurate.
- Preparing monthly accounts schedules for utilities and other accruals and ensuring there are adequate provisions in the accounts.
- Ensuring schedules done by other staff in accounts are timely prepared and any outstanding items are followed up.
- Preparing the Financial review statistics report and key indicator report on a monthly basis.
- Preparing daily cash flow reports and comparing them with the daily bank account balances.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations for the foreign currency accounts.
- Ensuring daily banking summaries are accurate.
- Checking payment documents and signing cheques for payments done at the unit
- Verification of the unit’s staff payroll.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section