MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set and track sales targets as aligned with company business objectives
• Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs/and requirements and identifying new opportunities
• Monitor Account a portfolio growth for achieving long-term success
• Provide detailed customer churn reports indicating causal factors
• Develop analytical capabilities for data mining into existing customer databases
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities
• Provide data analytics for channel profitability appraisals
• Play a pivotal role in EBU business planning and budgeting process
• Ensure timely and accurate computations of sales staff commissions
• Summarize credit management performance reports to management.
• Prepare regular performance reports to management using key account metrics
• Liaise with Finance Business Partner in preparing monthly financial reports to Group EBU.
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills
• Ability to analyze large volumes of customer data for deriving trends and management information.
• Understanding of financial reporting
• Knowledge of the market and industry; and sales performance metrics.
• Ability to function under pressure and adherence to deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Statistics from a recognized university,
• Professional Accounting qualifications will be added advantage.
• Ability to interpret financial reports
• Computer literacy
• 2-4 years’ experience in Telecoms Industry
• Knowledge of Business intelligence and data analytics
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, documentation skills required.
• Good organizational and time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Minimum of 3years work experience in a Sales or Credit environment.
• Must have knowledge and experience in financial or performance reporting.
• Exercise excellent objectivity, judgement, and integrity at all times
• Organized, self-motivated and proactively generating initiatives
• Results orientation
• Team Player
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.