MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following Position;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform daily bank reconciliation for the Stanbic Current account, Stanbic Deposit
• Perform daily Bank account reconciliations for Standard Chartered UGX and USD and Barclays Nextgen UK.
• Prepare journal for postpaid transactions and share with Fin-Ops for upload into Fusion to enable reconciliation.
• Perform reconciliations for the clearing accounts of Stanbic UGX, Stanbic DP, Citi DP, Stanchart UGX and USD and Barclays Nextgen UK.
• Perform revaluation of all foreign bank account balances
• Ensure the Treasury team KPIs are achieved
• Communicate efts received for postpaid bills, stock payments, security deposits and interconnect reciepts to EBU , Credit Management, Finance and other stakeholders
• Follow up with the banks to provide details of EFTS received, with no proper narrations on the bank statement.
• Follow up on posting of all Bank Receipts, MM Liquidations & Payments by the respective Finance Staff.
• Ensure that end of month reconciliation reports are ready by the 3rd of the following month and there is Proper Record Keeping of all transactions handled by yourself.
• Any other duties as may be assigned
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or a related Business Course
• Master’s Degree in related business related field is an added advantage.
• Professional qualification i.e ACCA or CPA is an added advantage
• 3-5 years working experience in a busy finance function.
• Experience working with Oracle ERP is an added advantage
• Financial Management and Accounting training.
• Customer Care training.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Knowledge of Financial procedures and policies. Etc
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to listen and work independently most of the time
• Team work
• Self motivated and dynamic
• Should be able to take initiative
How to apply
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.