As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our Q-Commerce partners and our company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Your Work-life Opportunity
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 40 mins.
As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our Q-Commerce partners and our company. You will be liaising with the most highly regarded retail stores in Uganda.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working.
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits.
- Co-create potential annual marketing plans with TOP country partners.
- Negotiate contract conditions with our partners for driving profitability without compromising partner’s P&L.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly performance results and annual forecasts).
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customers.
- Get feedback from our stores and translate it into product/service improvement.
- Maintain an excellent and long-term relationship with our partners.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.