Provide superior customer care by ensuring that customer queries are promptly responded to.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Brand Manager - HCV
The Cooper Motors Corporation (Uganda) Ltd is one of the largest automotive and agricultural solutions providers in the Region and a franchise holder of some of the renowned motor vehicle brands in the world. CMC, an Ai-Futtaim Group Company are the EICHER Franchise holders in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure actualization of the monthly sales targets assigned.
- Carry out regular market intelligence to benchmark the company against its competitors in the market
- Prepare sales call programs.
- Ensure proper handing over of products to customers upon collection, while demonstrating the use of the various functions in the vehicles.
- Develop and follow-up on prospective customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide superior customer care by ensuring that customer queries are promptly responded to.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange using a systematic record system.
- Validate vehicle valuations and negotiate with potential customers to maximize sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Sales Executive - Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV) must hold a university degree with a bias in marketing
- At least three years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Computer literacy skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their detailed typed applications with current salary, Updated CVs, copies of your academic credentials, names and addresses of three professional referees and day time telephone contact .
Deadline: 21st January, 2017