Identifying sales Prospects, Analysing their needs and presenting a needs based solution.
We like to think that we are flexible enough to accommodate the most diverse of career aspirations – offering training that is tailored to your personal needs, exposure to a breadth of business areas and the kind of developmental support you’d expect from one of the most respected financial service companies.
If you are a Graduate and consider yourself, hardworking, self-motivated, ready to achieve and hungry to change your current status and build your own franchise selling life insurance part-time or full time.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader
Prudential has been providing long-term protection and investment opportunities for over 165 years, from serving working families in Victorian Britain to supporting our 24 million insurance customers around the world today.
We were founded in 1848 on the principles of integrity and security, symbolised then as now by the face of Prudence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prospecting for business. Your team leader will provide with the guidelines for prospecting.
2. Business production. Ensure you are at all time conversant with the product you are expected to sell.
3. Client service. Ensure that you regularly contact your clients to answer any queries on their poli-cies and to ensure that they are paying premiums as required.
4. Record Keeping. Keep proper records of your activities which include but not limited to prospect bank, appointment records, and sales records.
5. Prepare and submit reports to your team leader as required within the timelines stipulated.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's Degree or at minimum a diploma in any relevant field
- Applicants must be hardworking, trustworthy, and self-motivated
- Innovative and willing to learn.
- Demonstrable skills of excellent communication and negotiation.
- Sales Experience would be an added advantage
Apply to be a prudential agent today.
EXPIRATION DATE : WEDNESDAY 25th JANUARY 2017