Reports to: Directly to Financial Controller
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
• Understand and supervise all aspects of cash flow, managing the balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business need.
• Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
• Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
• Direct, monitor, and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, liquidity management, High-Yield, and other portfolios.
• Design and implementation of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks, primarily foreign currency cash flow exposure through the recommendation of executing derivative financial instruments, managing interest rate risk, and liquidity management.
• Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
• Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
• Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
• Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
• Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
• Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
• Prepare or monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
• Evaluate, develop, and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
• Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
• Manage relationships with financial service providers.
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
• Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits NHOP’s requirements.
• Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. NHOP’s
Minimum 5 years in the Treasury role.
High attention to detail.
High level of organization.
Ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge of cash management principles.
Knowledge of banking systems and processes.
A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration.
A Master’s degree is an advantage.
Confidence, Integrity, Trustworthy, Respectful, Team Player, and Innovator.