Ringted Investment is an international group specialized in medical and industrial equipment with over 25 years of experience in the market. Hospital projects and water treatment being our most relevant specialty and having successfully delivered to governmental and private clients projects such as equipment for intensive care units, river purification or turnkey hospitals. With a physical presence in Spain, Cuba and Uganda.
We work with the most advanced and cost-effective technologies, with solid technical know-how and offering a top-quality after-sales service. Our value proposition is comprehensive and necessary for the client, making needs detection, advice on the optimal way to cover them, equipment delivery, installation, training and maintenance.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative for business development in new public and private clients of the medical and industrial sector, receiving support from the headquarters in Spain and the Kampala delegation. It is an important and stable position, with high growth prospects and with the possibility of presenting and selling qualified and very competitive proposals to customers.
Check our portfolio:
- Increase of the client base with new visits according to the commercial strategy
- Needs detection and sales cycle monitoring
- Coordination with the commercial management
- Entry of reports and daily data of visits and contacts in the CRM
- Weekly public and private tenders search and monitoring
- Experience in Business to Business sales (ideal minimum of 2 years). Experience in the medical sector is mandatory.
- Residence in Kampala
- Own vehicle and willingness to travel
- Advanced Microsoft Office and desktop user
- Rigor, organization, and professionalism
- Demonstrated business acumen, strong work ethic, proactive character
- Technical training is required - High degree is a plus
We offer an initial monthly salary of $500 + commissions on sales + expenses (allowances, mileage, business phone, CRM, etc.).
Office in Kampala.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter, academic transcript, and references are valued positively.