In keeping up with our current business needs, we are pleased to announce vacancies for Team Leaders/Safari Consultants to be based in Kampala, Uganda and Arusha, Tanzania respectively.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing
team leadership, coaching, supporting, monitoring and guiding the team of Tour
Consultants, ensuring delivery of outstanding services to the clients while
keeping costs of the cluster under control.
The roles also entail representing the company to the
relevant markets ensuring successful operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor sales and perform market analysis to ensure optimal
- Strive to meet annual sales goals and targets
- Be aware of market trends and competitors’ activities
- Follow up and resolve agent complaints
- Make recommendations where needed to ensure the continued
evolution of market’s specific products
- Manage bookings and reservations where needed
- Keep up to date with product changes
- Any other role that may be deemed necessary
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tour Operations or Tourism &
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Leadership/Supervisory Skills
- Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Fluent in English and any other foreign language will be an
- ICT Proficient. Experience in Tourplan is highly desirable
- Willingness to work within a flexible schedule
- Strong East Africa Geographical knowledge/Environmental
- Product Awareness/ Commercial Awareness and strong
understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements of East Africa
- Extensive Efficiency in Systems & Procedures
Deadline for receiving applications will be Friday, 25th
May 2018 1700hrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The company will never ask you for money in return for
advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.