Deadline of this Job: 20th January 2019
Duty Station: Upcountry , Uganda , East Africa , 256
The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring achievement of set monthly sales targets.
• Recruitment and retention of Sales Representatives.
• Carrying out training for Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring productivity of Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring improvement in earnings for Sales Representatives.
• In charge of welfare for Sales Representatives.
• Coordinating marketing activities for the team.
• Carrying out collections roles for the area under supervision.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Deadline: 20th January 2019
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd