Minimum QualificationApplicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; or Information Science/Systems from a recognised University/Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Systems Administrator for performing the following duties:-
- Maintaining the operational health and stability of the infrastructure;
- Maintaining and supporting Active Directory, Exchange and any other servers;
- Proactively monitoring and mitigating risk and proactively proposing solutions, including the risk and benefit analysis;
- Backing up and restoring all or parts of the system and Monitoring system performance;
- Configuring Network User Resources and establishing and maintaining network connectivity;
- Carrying out start up and shutdown procedures;
- Demonstrating and sharing domain expertise to educate the surrounding team members in order to increase the collective knowledge of the team;
- Supporting and being responsive to off-hours emergencies and activities;
- Regularly Identifying GAPS in current processes as they apply to the environment that this position supports and maintains; then updating and maintaining the process documentation;
- Providing on-call support to end-users;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.