Background of Rushere SACCO. Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Itd is a registered SACCO in Rushere Town Council, Nyabushozi County, in Kiruhura District. It operates in the districts of Kiruhura, Ibanda, and Mbarara, Sembabule, Kamwenge, Kyegegwa and Lyantonde. It is a member-owned and governed, financial institution that is allowed to mobilize deposits from its members and intermediate them in form of loans to those in need.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested Members to fill the following position of Rushere Cooperative Savings & Credit Society Ltd.
Supervisory Committee Member (2) .
• Be an active member of Rushere SACCO
• Be aged between 18years and 75years
• Hold 100 shares and above
• Be of good character
• Be free from any criminal offense
• Minimum qualification of Senior Four certificate or its equivalent for committee member
• Minimum of Diploma or its equivalent for Chairpersons and Treasurer
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
How to Apply
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply Interested persons should deliver their handwritten application letter together with the SACCO leadership form addressed to; The Chairperson - Vetting Committee Rushere SACCO, P.O Box. 9, Rushere -Kiruhura Not later than 11th February 2020 at 5.00 pm at Rushere SACCO Head Office or the nearest Branch. "Obuhereza burungi bwa boona" MANAGEMENT
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.