• Receive and record all stock of Raw Materials, Packaging, WIP, and other production inputs.
• Review all issues.
• Issue materials to the respective usage centers as per authorized stock requisitions.
• Ensure safe custody of all stock items received.
• Maintain neatness and security in stores by ensuring they are clean and well organized.
• Work closely with the Procurement and Production Departments to ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
• Work with the Quality department to ensure the right quality and specifications of materials are received into stores
• Place Materials in proper storage locations as per requirements of usage.
• Oversee, verify, and record the movement of stock in and out of stores.
• Maintain and accurately update all stock records on a daily basis.
• Raise store requisitions for Items Replenishment as appropriate.
• Coordinate transfers of stock between the various locations.
• Reconcile Physical and system-generated stock balances periodically.
• Prepare accurate and timely periodic stock reports.
• Keeping track of taxes paid and clearance status for Raw materials.
• Keeping track of the prices of the material and its movement.
• Lead and supervise the Rangers team.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisors.
i. A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Finance from a
ii. At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
iii. Computer literacy and competence in MS office and an Accounting Package.