- Collaborate with product and business teams to prioritize the product backlog, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement functionality for our mobile apps using React Native, interfacing with our backend using REST APIs.
- Create a scalable, testable and documented codebase so that it can grow sustainably over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate.
- Work independently to deliver software on time.
- Document all aspects of your work.
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards.
- Learn our business and help to align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicate professionally with other teams and customers as needed for demos and customer support.
- At least 4 years experience in software engineering
- 2 or more years’ experience with React Native
- Have shipped at least one product using React Native
- Experience interfacing to back-end APIs (Firebase, other APIs)
- A working understanding of native iOS and/or Android native APIs/language
- Experience working in a team environment
- Creativity and flexibility—we’re still small and growing, so our path is not set in stone
- You’ve shipped a native iOS and/or Android app
- You’ve worked with Node and React on the Web
- Knowledge of AWS
If you are interested in this position, send us an email at email@example.com