(Age: 30 to 35 years)
The Job is:
- To take dictations from senior officials and, typing the correspondence.
- To receive VIP visitors / Dignitaries and co-ordinate their meetings with the officials.
- To schedule meetings both in-house and out of office.
- To independently handle the official correspondence and maintain up to filing.
- To manage the day-to-day administration of the Senior Executives office
- Should be a Degree holder with an additional qualification in Secretarial Course
- Should be fluent in shorthand and typing (60 words per minute and above).
- Computer knowledge in Micro Soft Excel, Word, Powerpoint presentation is essential.
- Should have a pleasant personality with good command in spoken and written English.
- Should be a self-starter with initiative and willingness to work long hours.
- Should have five to seven years of work experience in a similar capacity.