Deadline of this Job: 21st June 2019 at 5pm
Reports to : The Head teacher .
Duties and Responsibilities/ Job description:
• Designs, formulates and reviews financial procedures to be followed in the financial management and control of the School for approval by the Board.
• Controls monetary resources and submits cash flow statements on the school’s activities as required.
• Ensures and supervises preparation of monthly trial balances, annual accounts, balance sheet and the annual recurrent budgets.
• Heads, coordinates plans and supervises staff and activities in the finance section including stores operation.
• Makes prompt periodic reports to the Head teacher by providing necessary financial statistics to enable him / her to make informed decisions in executing his/her role as Accounting Officer.
• Responsible for managing external audit services
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authority.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The applicant should be in possession of;
• A Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Business Studies/Administration or any Business related Field from a recognized Institution with specialization in Accounting. Any additional qualification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of three years professional experience in a related Field.
• Knowledge about Quickbooks Accounting system
• Strong Interpersonal skills and collaboration
• Good leadership, general management and problem solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• Ability and desire to learn new ideas
• Good written communication skills and strong verbal skills
• Committed to working with the Board spectrum of the School
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Computer literacy
Job application procedure
Hand deliver your application directly to Lubiri High School Buloba campus.
Deadline for submission of applications is 21st June 2019 at 5pm.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.