Canadian Smart Tech is a pioneering supplier of security, access control, and intelligent and self-monitoring systems in Africa. Our African operations are based in Uganda with our headquarters in Canada. We install, maintain, repair security and alarm systems in both commercial and residential settings. The position of sales Representative will require the successful candidate to do the following:
Generating and following up business leads.
Developing clientele and intelligent business proposals.
Developing a marketing plan for the company's products and businesses and generating monthly reports on the same
Prospecting and looking out for new business.
Maintaining client relationships through support, information and guidance on the company’s different products and services.
Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
· 2 to 5 years Sales experience preferred
· Experience working in Security Company or selling CCTV and alarms is an added advantage.
· Excellent planning, organization and decision making skills.
· Outstanding communication skills. Demonstrated excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
· Mature work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team environment excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Solid knowledge of sales principles and practices.
· Computer literacy (Windows environment, specifically Word and Excel). Excellent phone manner and ability to deal with customers directly.
· Ability to communicate clearly in English.
Full time/ part time 40 hrs per week set hours according to guidelines
Retainer plus commission.
If you feel you are a professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume & cover letter, to the following e-mail address. email@example.com, we thank you in advance for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.