Deadline of this Job:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
The overall job purpose: To procure sales on behalf of the company.
Applicants should have exposure/competence in the following:
• Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
• Establish and maintain client relationships.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
• Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Participate in marketing events.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 6 months’ experience preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job application procedure
TTo apply, submit your application, detailed CV (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2mb)
The Training Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com, or deliver it to our Head Office on 4th Floor, Prime Plaza Building next to NEMA House.