Reports to: Sales and Distribution Manager
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda and another at Mbarara Sales Outlet.
Job Summary: The Sales Officer – Corporate will be responsible for corporate customers. Proactively building relationships with representative customers in order to understand their requirements and contribute to effective sales and marketing. He/she should personally secure sales as per the targets agreed for his/her role by pursuing promising business leads.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively build promising client relationships.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads and answer all questions accurately. Contribute to the development of corporate sales, marketing and communication. Carry-out market research as directed by the Sales and Distribution Manager (SDM). Secure sales according to sales targets under the direction of the SDM.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the product and service.
- Provide unsatisfied customers with solutions that will adequately address all their concerns. Ensuring the duty of care towards our customers in their buying/building experience
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Uganda Clays Limited (UCL) Sales Officer – Corporate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Additional sales training is an advantage.
- Three years of experience in a sales and marketing field.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Proven track record of success in winning sales
- Significant experience of the building trade.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to the address below:
Head of Human Resources and Support Services,
Uganda Clays Limited,
P.O. Box 3188 Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 19th November 2018