How would you position a new product in a competitive market? How would you persuade retailers to take it on, to put up new displays, to take the risk of buying lots of stock for something new and unfamiliar? What will you do? How exactly do you make some of Unilever’s most popular brands even more popular? How do you take products that in some cases have a 100-year heritage behind them and bring them bang up to date? What will you do?
We are behind some of the world’s most recognizable brands but resting on our laurels isn’t going to keep us competitive.
You will learn your craft hands-on over the course of various placements – and you’ll also receive some of the best marketing and sales training around.
Who is it for? Any work in this area demands a lot of motivation and an ability to tackle tough situations. After all, you’ll be on the front lines, working as an ambassador for our products, making sure people forget the competition and think of Unilever first. You will need self-motivation, passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Building relationships with the “customer”
- Developing promotions
- Negotiating and developing understanding of shoppers
- Challenge your understanding of both our business and our consumers
- Closely engaging with consumers to develop a deep understanding of their preference and needs
- Lead assignments that build business and brand equity.
- Engaging with consumers, through our brands, to communicate and engage consumers in our sustainability mission.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class Honors) and a strong academic track record
- One-year corporate experience
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for pace and competitiveness of the retail market
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here: https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/uflp+digital+career+site/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900007D&lang=en