Deadline of this Job: 17th December 2018
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Marketing Arina (U) Ltd is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to- face sales teams to a diverse client base of companies in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, office products, retail, energy and financial services. Serving established and emerging market clients in the business-to- business, residential and retail channels through out-store marketing initiatives. Marketing Arina (U) Ltd executes Marketing Communications Mix- 1.Advertising 2.Sales&Promotion 3.Public Relations & Market Research 4.Direct Marketing 5.Personal selling-to reach, engage, provoke audience-centered conversations. We are experts in setting up, managing and analysing field marketing and customer acquisition campaigns to market research, price set, sale/promote and distribute on behalf of our client brands. Our focus is always on delivering well-informed, happy and committed customers who support our clients business and causes over the long term. We’re incredibly proud to have been one of the Uganda’s preferred field marketing agencies since 2011. With a partnership to the world’s largest field marketing multinational established in 1986.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will prospect, sell our products as per the given targets, represent our client companies correctly in the field, do proper record keeping and take part wholesomely in Marketing Arina (U) Ltd’s Marketing Communications Mix.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Marketing Arina (U) Ltd Sales Executive must hold at least an A’ Level Certificate.
- Possess strong urge to learn and explore their abilities, leadership, teamwork, and great communication skills
- Prior work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital
- Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and succeed in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Analyze current trends to set future sales goals.
- Age: Male or Female aged between 21– 35 years.
NB: Ladies are particularly encouraged to apply.
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email the HR assistant on the provided email or call 0754775159 or 0787309461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17th December 2018 by 05:00pm Ugandan Time.