You will be responsible for expanding to new clients' area, crafting sales plans and justifying those to mature to the management. We also expect you to manage our sales team in the future.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
[Skills and Qualifications]
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Sales Planning,
- Building Relationships, Client Relationships
- Market Knowledge,
- Motivation for Sales
- Successful previous experience of B2B sales as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach