Ovidian Uganda Limited is a leading offset and large format printing company based in Kampala with presence in Kenya and Rwanda. We specialize in all forms of Large Format Printing & Branding combined with a full Commercial Offset Print facility. This combination of Offset and Large Format Print, gives our clients a one stop solution for all their packaging, POS and branding material. We strive to consistently deliver a quality print at a fair price in amazing timeframes. It’s from this basis that seek competent persons to fill up the following position;
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Uganda Office
Number of Positions: 3
Overall Job Purpose
In this role, you will sell print and marketing solutions to corporations big and small, with focus on developing relationships with top-level executives. Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication, strong business acumen, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Ownership. You will serves as an account owner, responsible for sales strategies ; introducing appropriate into sales process as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Bringing on board new and maintaining current clients .
- Pipeline. Maintain a rich pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process.
- Maintains Customer Relationships. Cultivate quality relationship with client through appropriate and timely contact, resolving issues and achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Forecasting/Informing. Keep your immediate supervisor informed by documenting development & sales activity for each customer/prospect and create accurate and actionable forecasts regarding your pipeline.
- Professional/Technical Knowledge. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops & seminars, reviewing industry publications, and participation in professional networking activities.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and directives as and when required.
- Monitor and report on activities that provide relevant information to management.
- Assist in pricing for product lines and confirming with the same with management.
- managing the distribution channels to the customers
Qualiﬁcations, Skills and Competencies
Strong background in sales and marketing. Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
Energetic with positive attitude
Strong negotiation skills
At least 2 to 4 years’ experience To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
use "Sales Executive - Ovidian" as the subject line