Position Reports to Sales & Administration Manager- Uganda
Available Vacancies- 3
The Sales Executive will be responsible for
planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company's overall sales
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects; while maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors; and reporting on the same to the Sales Manager.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Proven ability to close a sale and achieve targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, interpersonal and networking skills
- Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Should be a person of high integrity and honesty
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.