Deadline of this Job:03 February 2020
Duty Station:Within Uganda , Hoima, East Africa
Roke Telkom is a Uganda-based telecommunications company that has been fully licensed since 2006 by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) as a Public Service Provider (capacity Resale, Voice & Data) and Public Infrastructure Provider. We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to take up the following vacancies and join the Roke Telkom team.
Job title: Sales and Technical Engineer (1 Position) Hoima Region
Department: Commercial/Technical (dual Reporting)
Will be responsible for proactively seeking and securing new business in line with set monthly targets and providing technical support to clients in the region helping provide and maintain a stable and reliable network infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or A University degree (BSc)
• Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized university
• Technical experience in a telecoms environment is preferred
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, Telecom or ISP background is an added advantage
• A valid driving license
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position your applying for in the email subject no later than 3rd February 2020.