- Working directly in the daily plant operations of: maintenance, sanitation, receiving, storing, processing and shipping rice.
- Implementing all policies and procedures regarding quality, safety and environmental compliance with Zone regulations.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Must be able to work at heights of 150 feet and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Strong work ethic.
- At least 2 years of experience working at a rice mill or in an environment of similar operations
To express interest in this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use " Rice Mill Operator" as the subject.